Endermologie @ CHP
Endermologie®, a subdermal approach to treating cellulite and body sculpting, was pioneered by LPG Systems in France over a decade ago. Since its introduction to the USA, Endermologie® was the first to be FDA approved for temporarily reducing the appearance of cellulite. Endermologie® has been given extensive coverage on TV networks and magazines.
How Endermologie® Works
Endermologie® is non-surgical and non-invasive. It involves the use of a motorized device with two adjustable rollers and controlled suction, which creates a symmetrical skin-fold. The skin gently folds and unfolds under the continuous action of the rollers allowing for smooth and regulated deep tissue mobilization and increased blood and lymphatic flow. As the viscosity of the subcutaneous fat layer decreases, blood flow and lymphatic drainage increase, facilitating the elimination of excess fluid and metabolites, while improving overall cellular function.
Endermologie® treatments are generally 35 minutes in duration, twice a week. The average women will need 15 to 18 treatments to achieve optimal results. Once a month follow-up treatments are usually recommended to maintain results.
- Dramatically reduces cellulite
- Reduces body measurement by firming the underlying tissue and flushing toxic build-up.
- Increases production of elastin thus improving the skin tone and firmness
- Improves the nutrition of the dermis and hypodermis with increasing the blood flow
- Slows down the aging process of the skin and soft tissue
- Maximizes the effects of liposuction / abdominoplasty
- Improves local blood circulation
- Relieves DOMS (Delayed Onset Muscle Soreness)
- Relieves minor muscle aches and pains
- Relieves muscle spasms
- Increases range of motion
- Improves complexion
- Increases vitality
- Improved focus and clearer thinking
- Leads to better sleep
- Provides relief from constipation